Student Visa to Work and Residence Permit

If you hold a Student Visa and you wish to obtain a Work and Residence Permit, you need to have spent at least 3 years in Spain on the Student Visa and you have to find an employer who is willing to employ you in a position that goes with the degree you have obtained. 

If you do not yet have found an employer, we recommend looking at the other options