Updated on 03/09/2020
Basic information on data protection
Responsible: Pina Espinoza Carrizosa
- Provision of online services
- Web user management
- Commercial communications related to our services
Legitimacy: Express consent and legitimate interest
Addressees: No data will be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged or with express prior permission
Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses at
Pina Espinoza Carrizosa works to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe that we must be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, "RGPD") on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), Pina Espinoza Carrizosa informs the user that, as responsible for the processing, will incorporate personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
Your data is collected so that the user experience is improved, according to your interests and needs. We are transparent about the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorise us to process it you can ask us to stop processing it.
Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Identity: Pina Espinoza Carrizosa
Address: Carrer del Rosselló 218 en 08008 Barcelona
C.I.F. nº: Y4830857C
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Information on payments and returns
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
Pina Espinoza Carrizosa will treat the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- To manage orders or hire any of our services.
- To manage the sending of the information requested.
- To develop commercial actions and to carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalise the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and to improve the customer's online experience.
- Develop and manage competitions, draws or other promotional activities that may be organised.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to customer or Public Administration complaints.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our clients' data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for all matters relating to automatic assessments and the creation of profiles.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
Data processing for the purposes described above will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, Pina Espinoza Carrizosa will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom Pina Espinoza Carrizosa works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
Pina Espinoza Carrizosa strives to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent out and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail:
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can apply:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about your personal data that we have.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you may request the deletion of your personal data after they have been blocked.
- Right to limit processing: this involves restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of the data by objecting to their further processing.
- Right of portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individual decisions: you may request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you ask for the deletion of data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have a complaint about the processing of the data, you may file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating Pina Espinoza Carrizosa from any responsibility in this respect. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. Pina Espinoza Carrizosa reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the user, in case the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated. Pina Espinoza Carrizosa is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated. Therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of such information. Pina Espinoza Carrizosa reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. Pina Espinoza Carrizosa is not responsible for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Pina Espinoza Carrizosa, provided that it comes from sources other than Pina Espinoza Carrizosa.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years old and that he/she has the legal capacity to give his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under the age of fourteen, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), Pina Espinoza Carrizosa will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of the minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user's consent, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Pina Espinoza Carrizosa has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to Pina Espinoza Carrizosa.
Pina Espinoza Carrizosa is not responsible for any hypothetical damage or harm that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond Pina Espinoza Carrizosa's control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Pina Espinoza Carrizosa. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites